• Join the top 2%

    Only 2-3% of online job applicants get selected for an interview. Improve your chances with NEKSA.

  • Get noticed

    Attract recruiters and employers with a winning resume and personal brand. Find out how.

  • Get career ready

    Create a winning strategy that meets your career goals

An entire community of professionals tailored to meet your needs.

NEKSA is your essential career growth partner:
  • Find your career direction.
  • Understand how the recruitment process really works.
  • Create an impressive resume.
  • Build your professional network, and
  • Gain the skills and confidence to succeed at interview
Learn More
An entire community of professionals tailored to meet your needs.

NEKSA Experts

Designed for job seekers by recruiters and hiring managers, NEKSA coaches have successfully placed thousands of job seekers around the world. Google, LinkedIn, Cisco, and Electronic Arts are just some of the companies NEKSA experts have worked with.
NEKSA Experts

What others are saying

“Starting a new career can be daunting. From figuring out what you really want to do, to developing a great resume, networking and navigating interviews. Having access to career coaching and expert advice is a great way to build confidence and overcome those obstacles. ”

David Smith, EVP Human Resources David Smith, EVP Human Resources

“Help from expert career coaching at NEKSA would certainly help most job applicants that we see. Job seekers could really improve their CV’s, their communication skills and how they perform in interviews”

Ben Bonny, Global Head of Talent AcquisitionBen Bonny, Global Head of Talent Acquisition

“With Career Coaching you can expect to gain confidence, insight, encouragement and inspiration. It helps job seekers understand that the career path of today is not as direct as it might have been in previous generations.”


“A class study at Harvard found only 3% of the students had written career goals. 20 years later, the same 3% were wealthier than the other 97% combined.”



No subscriptions, unlimited access to everything for 12 months.